12 Best Cruelty-Free Non-Toxic Vegan Products To Buy
What is your favourite food? How do you select it? What factors are you looking for? Perhaps, you will go for delicious and reasonably affordable food, right? However, there is much more to it. Perhaps, not many years ago, people used to eat meat and all other animal-related products without any problems.
Now, the situation has changed dramatically. Scientists have revealed that animals can feel misery, happiness, sadness, loneliness, etc. just like humans do. So, we should really change the way we look at them. Animals are not just flesh meat and other products. They like to enjoy their life and be with their family.
However, the food industry doesn’t care at all. Every year, millions of animals like pigs, cows, chickens, etc. are kept in a terrible situation and then killed in a very cruel way. Why? Because we humans are selfish enough to sacrifice other animals' comfort just for the sake of a nice and enjoyable meal.
Fortunately, people are getting more information and changing their food habits. Now, they know that our planet cannot resist all the pressure from human societies. It is not logical to destroy every corner of the world and use all resources that we have to produce more food. There are new lifestyles around that can help humans get away from the earth's destruction. These lifestyles not only support our planet and all life forms in it but also secure our health.
Two of the most popular lifestyles are vegetarianism and veganism. There are millions of people in the world happily following the basic principles of these lifestyles. A big industry has been created to answer these great demands from vegetarians and vegans. So, what is the definition? And, more importantly, what are those practical and nice 12 best cruelty-free non-toxic vegan products to buy. If you are interested in these questions, follow us until the end.
Why Should We Stop Eating Animals And Their Products?
Now, we have hundreds of reasons why everyone should stop eating meat and animal-related products. Here, we are going to discuss six of them.
The Meat Industry Is The Biggest Contributor To Global Warming
Do you know what global warming means? I don’t want to make it hard to understand. Global warming means that some gases are produced as a result of human-related activities. These gases are responsible for making our planet hotter and hotter very gradually.
This is a huge problem because our natural ecosystems cannot tolerate such an increase in temperature. So, we have to do whatever we can to control such a mechanism. How can we stop this? Well, one of the most important things is to stop eating cows' meat and milk.
You might wonder how eating cows' meat and milk is relevant? Well, cows are one of the biggest producers of methane. And, guess what! Methane is one of the most influential gas in boosting global warming.
Also, these poor cows need water and land to grow, right? As a result, we have to cut down trees and turn lands into agricultural fields to provide their food. Cutting trees in jungles and forests is another contributor to global warming.
Animal cruelty doesn't need to be a part of our world
Raising animals like cows, chickens, pigs, turkeys, etc. in the food industry is terrible. In fact, nobody treats them as living creatures. They are considered moving objects to provide humans with food. All these animals are adventurous beings. They need to run, play, and enjoy and love their children. However, we put them in small cages when they cannot even move. Then, we inject different types of antibiotics to make them bigger and fatter. So, they can barely walk.
We also force them every day to lay eggs. As soon as a mother gives birth, we take their children away from them. Why should we suffer animals just for the sake of enjoying our meat? Why shouldn’t we think twice before eating meat and suffer thousands of generations of animals? They can feel just like us. Nobody likes to be imprisoned for his/her entire life, exploited in a very bad and finally killed just for the sake of others. This needs to be stopped.
Plant-Based Meats Are More Appetizing And Widely Available Than Ever
I know…I know…changing something has never been an easy task, right? We have been eating meat for thousands of years and got used to doing it so well. Sometimes, for some people, it is impossible to leave eating meat. It is completely true. However, we don’t need to be worried about that. Thanks to new technologies, we can produce meat without killing any animals. It also tastes and smells the same as real meat. This is going to be a win-win situation for everybody. People could enjoy eating meat and animals can live freely and don’t need to be killed just because somebody likes to bite a piece of meat.
A Plant-Based Diet Is Better For Your Health
Avoiding meat is also good for your personal health. Do you want to lose weight? Are you interested in lowering down your cholesterol? Isn't that great to be able to improve your digestion? Are you enjoying better skin? Wouldn’t it be great to avoid cancers? If yes, you should know that the simple act of not eating meat can significantly contribute to the abovementioned dreams.
Workers At Slaughter Houses Need Better Protection
The way that we are treating animals is causing us lots of problems. For example, the COVID-19 pandemic has been the result of exploiting animals and invading their natural territory. The same is true with slaughterhouses where animals are compacted and could transmit very dangerous viruses to workers. They need to be protected and awarded. Something which is impossible with the current situation.
So far, we have understood that we cannot live like this. We should change our behaviours. So, what do vegetarianism and veganism mean? From now on, we are going to explore more. What are the pros of being vegetarian and vegan? Let's focus on that.
Who Is A Vegetarian? Who Is A Vegan?
By definition, a vegetarian is someone who avoids eating different types of meat. So, it is ok for him/her to eat animal-related products such as eggs, milk, etc. compared with a vegan person, a vegetarian is an easier choice. Or, you can look at it in this way. Maybe, you don’t want to eat meat and animal-related products. However, it is a bit hard for you to do it right away.
So, you can consider vegetarianism as the first step toward veganism. With veganism, you have to adopt a harder lifestyle. A vegan person must not eat meat or any other animal-related products. It means no meat, no milk, no ice cream, nothing related to animals.
Also, it is not just about eating habits. You must not wear anything that comes from animal skin like fur, leather, or silk. This is very important because in this article we will introduce some of these vegan products too.
Pros Of Vegetarianism And Veganism?
Here is a shortlist of all those pros associated with the vegan vegetarianism lifestyle:
Vegetarian food has lower calories and saturated fat than other food such as meat. So, if you are interested in getting in shape and having an attractive body, you should become a vegetarian/vegan.
Lowering The Risk Of Chronic Disease
Lowering cholesterol, preventing diabetes, decreasing the possibility of heart disease, and avoiding different types of cancer are the result of becoming a vegetarian/vegan. Nutrients and minerals in vegetarian diets are responsible for a healthier body.
Making A Positive Environmental And Ethical Impact
you can stop global warming by eating only a plant-based diet. Also, you are more comfortable because you don’t contribute to the systematic killing of animals. You can give animals the right to live and enjoy their life.
Vegetarian/vegan diets are cheaper than normal food. You can get most of the mineral and nutrients you need by eating a cheaper vegetarian/vegan diet. Then, you will have the chance to save money or spend it on something better.
Increasing Food Variety
Thanks to the huge diversity of vegetarian/vegan diets, you can enjoy your meal time by experiencing new food. There are thousands of new plant-based diets discovered every year. Also, new combinations and different ways of cooking make them even more interesting. There is endless opportunity to come up with new food and make them healthier.
Different studies have shown that people who eat plant-based food usually live longer. It is maybe because of the complete nutrition and minerals you receive.
Now, we are going to look into the market and see what we can find there. In fact, there are many different vegan products on Amazon. From now on, we will focus on these products and give you a short description of each of them. I hope you could find a product that is relevant to you.
Little Twig LTWG-TBLF32-06 32 oz Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lemon Fresh – Pack of 6
- This is one of the most popular vegan products in the market.
- There are more than 31 thousand reviews on Amazon which shows the popularity of the product. Many of them have rated the product as Excellent.
- The product costs £37.64.
- It is designed to remove rigid stains and odours without applying dangerous chemicals.
- It is from the brand Little Twig.
- They come in a pack of six.
- It has an antibacterial affinity and the ability to leave the bowl sparkling clean.
- Using this product doesn’t cause any bad fumes.
- There is no synthetic fragrance or artificial dyes involved in the product.
- The product is free from gluten.
- More importantly, this product hasn’t been tested on animals.
- The main ingredients include water, coco glucoside, sodium bicarbonate, glyceryl caprylate caprate, xanthan gum, citric acid, and lemongrass essential oil.
- Be careful! It should not be near pets and children because they might drink from it.
- Also, if your hands get infected, don’t use them on your eyes. Flushing your hands with water can help you get rid of the chemicals.
- The dimensions are 3.25″ H x 9″ W x 3.25″ L with a weight of 2 lbs.
What did we say about veganism? We said that it is not only related to food but it is more of a lifestyle. So, there are vegan products related to health and beauty too. This product is one of them. Let's review its features.
- It is from the brand M MOERIE.
- The product costs $58.99
- It smells citrus which is very comforting and relaxing.
- The main ingredients are aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium, Cocoyl, and many more.
- It is working very well for oily, coloured, curly, dry, and normal hairs.
- Cleansing and hydrating your hair, and improving its thickness are some of the benefits of this product.
- There are great varieties of fulvic minerals, amino acids, and vitamins inside the product. these elements are responsible for moisturizing, protecting, and improving the status of your hair.
- The product also makes your hair aesthetically more attractive. Your hair will experience the increasing volume of your hair. Also, losing hair will be stopped and is followed up by the improvement in hair length and softness.
- There are more than 25 thousand testimonials. Even one motivating and encouraging message can boost your business significantly.
- Natural orange extract is used to be included in the product. products such as shampoos and deep conditioners are benefiting from this.
Faith in Nature Natural Grapefruit & Orange Shampoo & Conditioner Set, Invigorating Vegan & Cruelty-Free, Parabens and SLS Free, for Normal to Oily Hair, 2 x 400ml
- This is another product with hygiene applications.
- It is from the brand Faith in Nature.
- It costs £15.99.
- It smells like orange and grapefruit.
- Aqua, Ammonium Laureth sulphate, Maris sal, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polysorbate 20, and many more are the main ingredients.
- You can save money by buying a shampoo and conditioner at the same time.
- It is applicable to normal and dry hair.
- You just need to massage shampoo very slowly into wet hair and repeat the process again and again.
Bath Bombs Gift Set, TTRwin 12 Fizzy Bubble Bath Bath Bombs, Organic Natural Vegan Spa Bath Bomb Kit with Different Organic Essential Oils，Birthday Gift idea For Her, Women, Men，Kids and Teen Girls
- It is from the brand TTRWIN.
- It costs £8.49.
- Its smells are very exciting. The product comes with at least five scents including lavender, peppermint, rose, lemon, and citronella. So, it is a very interesting toy for kids in the bathroom.
- The long perfuming effect, providing great aromatherapy benefits, revitalizing your body, and moisturizing your skins are other advantages of this product.
- The packaging is great. Very practical for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, Christmas, and many more.
- It doesn’t sink into the water. Instead, it floats which is amazing and catchy for children.
- There are some quick points about the product. don’t use the product for pregnant people. Or, if somebody starts to feel itchy, don’t use the product anymore. An allergic reaction could happen.
- Natural ingredients are Natural mineral salts, natural essential oils, Baking soda, sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid, sodium sulphate, Sodium chloride, and glycerin.
- Finally, green manufacturing processes and customizing your own taste are other benefits of the product.
Zero Waste Gift Set. Sustainable Gift Box. Eco Gift Box. Pamper Gift Box. Eco-friendly Spa Box. Vegan Gift. Zero Waste Starter Kit. Letterbox gift. Reusable Makeup pads
Sometimes, the pack we want to use for a gift becomes more important than the gift itself. it needs to be elegant and compatible with the gift. Also, like many other things, we have to be careful that the pack is vegan and animal cruelty-free. If the pack is very vital for your gifts, check this product out.
- It is from the brand Healthy Family.
- It costs £11.00.
- The material used in packs is recyclable and reusable as it comes from biodegradable bamboo cotton.
- Nothing is going to be wasted by these packs because they are completely plastic-free now.
- Also, no glue, dyes, or any other synthetic chemicals are involved in packaging and other things.
V-dog Vegan Dog Food. Complete dry dog food. Traditional Flakes non-gm, hypoallergenic kibble for large and small breeds. Meat-free, holistic dried food for over 40 years. 15kg
Have you ever thought that there is vegan dog food too? It is pretty logical, right? Because it is not only humans who need to be fed. Dogs need food too but not any old food. Just like humans, dogs' food must not cause misery for other animals. That's the idea behind vegan dog food.
- It costs £30.49.
- It contains everything dogs require to stay healthy and active. in particular, it has vitamins, mineral, and essential fatty acids.
- There is no meat and dairy included in the meal.
- It weighs 0.1 kilograms.
- A similar product to this one is Benevo vegan cat food for adult cats 10kg.
Edible Coffee Cup, Cup Used for Hot or Cold beverage, Coffee Gifts, Vegan Gifts
This could be another vegan gift to people who are trying recently to become vegan.
- It is from the brand Generc.
- It costs £9.99.
- You have 10 edible cups in every pack.
- Very interestingly, there are no GMOs, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and colourants are involved with the product.
- It is very low calories with only 56 calories.
- Also, your drink's taste is never going to be changed in these cups.
- It is applicable for both hot drinks like coffee and cold ones in shopping centers, airports, offices, restaurant, etc.
- Amazingly, the process of biodegradation starts just one week after throwing the cups into the nature.
- The main ingredient of cups is cereals.
- The volume of each cup is 110 ml with 14 g weight. It is resistant to heat (not more than 85 degrees celcius). The holder of the cup is completely recyclable.
The list goes on and on. As you could see, vegan products are not just food for humans and other animals like dogs and cats. Vegan products are everywhere trying to make our life eco-friendlier and more resistible for other animals. When we call a product vegan, it doesn’t necessarily mean that no animal-related stuff exists in the product. In fact, vegan products are parts of our new lifestyle that respects life not just for humans but for all other animals too.
we, better than any other period in the history of mankind, are aware of the terrifying consequences of our actions. Without wanting it, we have been responsible for the death of millions of animals in a systematic way, every day. We have got used to keeping other animals in a terrible situation, just because we believe we have every right to exploit them.
However, this cruelty must have an end. Veganism and vegetarianism have been created by responsible men and women to let other animals enjoy their life too. We tend to become vegetarian or vegan because animals have feelings and are terrified of getting killed.
As a vegan, we must not eat food coming from an animal origin. More than that, we are obligated not to wear any clothes of animal origin. As a result, you can find thousands of vegan products trying to make an impact. Here, in this article, we talked about all the different aspects of veganism and finally introduced some of the most popular vegan products in the market. I hope you enjoyed our paper.
I trust you enjoyed reading this article on the 12 Best Cruelty-Free Non-Toxic Vegan Products To Buy. Please stay tuned there are more blog posts to come very shortly.
Your Opinion Is Important To Me
I would love to hear from you. Please leave me your questions, experience and remarks about the 12 Best Cruelty-Free Non-Toxic Vegan Products To Buy in the comments section below. You can also reach me by email at Jeannette@livingtheveganlifestyle.org.
You Might also enjoy these blog posts: