9 Best Vegan Liqueur-Infused Dessert Recipes For Your Kids
Liquor and liqueur aren't the same for comparison. Although all liqueurs are liquor because they are fermented spirits, they distinguish themselves from other alcoholic beverages by adding sweeteners like Cream, oil, or different delectable dessert flavours.
Liquor has made an appearance in a lot of sweets due to its sweet and frequently creamy flavour. Smaller makers have created daring vegan liqueurs that are quite imaginative, and large firms have already started offering plant-based liqueurs.
1. Amaretto Chocolate Cream Cake
This vegan amaretto cake is very simple to prepare! It doesn't require baking! Simply combine the ingredients, squeeze, pour, and freeze! Everything you could want in a vegan dessert is in this amaretto cake! This is a pleasure for adults because it doesn't require baking and is almost raw.
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Total time: 45 minutes | Servings: 5
Ingredients For The Crust
- Dates: ⅔ cup, pitted and soaked for 2 hours
- Raw almonds: 1 cup, soaked overnight
Ingredients For The Filling
- Cashews: 3 cup
- Raw cacao powder: ½ cup
- Dates pitted: ⅔ cup
- Warm water: 1 cup
- Amaretto liqueur: 3 tablespoons
- Coconut oil melted: 3 tablespoons
- Pulse dates and raw almonds in a food processor Until they form a crumbly “dough.” In an 8-inch springform cake pan, press this into the bottom. Refrigerate until required.
- To prepare a smooth mixture for the filling, combine the dates with ⅔ cup of water, melted coconut oil, and amaretto.
- Now add the remaining water, cashews, and cacao powder. Until it's smooth, blend.
- After placing the crust in the cake pan, add the filling. Spread the top with a spatula and put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set. Placing it in the freezer will speed up the procedure.
- Exit the tin, then sprinkle more cacao nibs or chopped dates on top.
2. Vegan Bailey's White Chocolate Truffles
These mouthwatering chocolate truffles with a dash of alcohol are the perfect Christmas gift for someone special. Make our delectable white chocolate and almond truffles or rich dark chocolate truffles.
Prep time: 25 mins | Cook time: 35 mins | Total time: 60 minutes | Servings: 6
- Cashews: ½ cup
- Cocoa powder: 1 teaspoon
- Dates: 5-6, pitted
- Vegan Bailey's: 1½ tablespoons
- Agave sweetener: 1 teaspoon
- Vegan white chocolate: 1 cup
- Cocoa powder to dust
- In a medium- to large-sized dish, combine the cocoa powder, Baileys, and sweetener once the nuts and dates have coarsely ground. Use your hands: this is the simplest and most enjoyable technique. Put in the refrigerator to set after rolling into little balls (about the size of a golf ball).
- Over a saucepan of boiling water, in a small bowl, melt white chocolate. Use a wooden spoon to stir continuously. White chocolate is just cocoa bean fat and burns very quickly, so please be careful not to let it burn.
- If it's not melting properly, add a little water. Remove it from the stove once it has completely melted, then roll the balls in it, making sure to cover them completely.
- When it has completely melted, remove it from the heat, roll the balls in it, cover them completely, and put them back in the refrigerator before they soften.
- Dust the balls with cocoa after the chocolate has hardened.
3. Drunken Cherry Coconut Ice Cream
One meal, two drinks: a cocktail and a dessert! Who could not love this? An “alternative” ice cream is not what this is. Though those fussy eaters won't know until you tell them, it just happens to be vegan and free of refined sugar.
This dairy-free ice cream's incredibly creamy; thick texture comes from the coconut milk's beneficial fat. Additionally, the slight alcohol residue from the cherry soaking process keeps the ice cream smooth, and scooping is always simple.
Prep time: 30 mins | Cook time: 40 mins | Total time: 70 minutes | Servings: 4
- Cherries: 2 cups, pitted
- Full-fat coconut milk: 1 can
- Almond milk: 1 cup
- Arrowroot powder: 1 tablespoon
- Agave syrup: ¼ cup
- Dark chocolate: 3.5 oz
- Chopped pecans: ½ cup
- Spiced rum
- Put one cup of the cherries in a small bowl, then cover them with just enough spiced rum. Soak for up to overnight or at least for four hours.
- Through a strainer, drain the cherries. Be sure to chop the remaining cup of cherries roughly.
- Blend the soaking cherries with the arrowroot, agave, coconut milk, almond milk, and other ingredients in the blender until well blended.
- Add the chopped cherries, pecans, and bittersweet chocolate.
- As directed by the manufacturer, freeze in an ice cream machine.
- In the absence of an ice cream machine, set the mixture in the freezer and stir vigorously every hour for six hours.
4. British Bailey's Bourbon Cream Biscuits
The most alluring and delectable tiny biscuit ever was bourbon cream. It is not appropriate to call it a cookie. No, it doesn't include bourbon. It is entirely non-alcoholic and is frequently discovered just to have vegetable oils and eggs.
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 45 mins | Total time: 65 minutes | Servings: 18
Ingredients For The Bourbon Biscuits
- Spelt or plain flour: 9 oz
- Vegan butter: 4.5 oz
- Soft brown sugar: 4.5 oz
- Dark cocoa powder: 2 tablespoons
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
Ingredients For The Bailey's Cream
- Coconut cream: 2 cups
- Irish whiskey: 1 tablespoon
- Soft brown sugar: 3 tablespoons
- Espresso powder: 2 teaspoons
Method For The Bourbon Biscuits
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. By kneading the dry ingredients together with your fingertips, incorporate the vegan butter after adding it. The result should resemble wet sand and be moist but not overly sticky.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes after wrapping with cling film.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. After removing the box, roll the biscuit dough out on a pristine surface. Make a rectangle about 0.5 cm thick and measures 23 cm by 30.5 cm (about 9 in by 12 in).
- The rectangle should be cut at intervals of 2½ cm, then divided into three equal pieces along its length (1 inch). A recommended serving size is 36 biscuits.
- Bake them for 20–22 minutes.
Method For The Baileys Cream
- Place a pot over medium heat and combine all the ingredients. Allow everything to melt for about 5 minutes, then whisk with a wooden spoon. Take from the stove and place somewhere to cool entirely.
- Place in the refrigerator to set after adding 2 teaspoons of psyllium husk. Although leaving it for at least 6 hours is sufficient, overnight is recommended.
- Place another biscuit on top of the first one after spreading roughly a teaspoon of Bailey's Cream on the bottom. Do this for every biscuit. You're welcome to use any extra cream to make pudding or to dip the biscuits into!
5. Vanilla Pear Cardamom Cocktail
Fresh pear, vanilla vodka, and amaretto are all combined in this drink, and the somewhat floral flavour of cardamom ties them all together.
Since so many new non-dairy nogs are on the market, those who dislike nutmeg may feel left out. But this rich, creamy beverage makes a great substitute. At your holiday cookie exchange, it tastes fantastic as a dessert or as the main beverage.
Making your vanilla liquor is an option if you can't get any. The other ingredients are vanilla beans and vegan sugar, so check Barnivore to ensure the vodka base you select is vegan. Making a functional liqueur does take two to three months.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Servings: 6
- Pear: 1 medium
- Unsweetened non-dairy milk: 1 cup
- Vanilla vodka: ¼ cup
- Amaretto: ¼ cup
- Coconut creamer: ¼ cup
- Vanilla liqueur: 2 tablespoons
- Ground cardamom: ⅛ teaspoon
- Vegan sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Blend the ingredients in a blender, starting with the sweetener, until the pears are smooth. Use the necessary amount of sweetener after tasting it.
- The ripeness of the pear will determine this. Remix, then pour over ice. If you prefer your beverages a little weaker, you can simply add another cup of non-dairy milk.
6. Chocolate Stout Cupcakes With Irish Cream Frosting
These cupcakes are flavorful and simple to create, even if you have never baked them. They have a deep coffee undertone and are moist. Make sure the stout you choose is vegan; many excellent options are available.
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 45 mins | Total time: 60 minutes | Servings: 12
Ingredients For The Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
- Organic whole wheat pastry flour: 1½ cups
- Organic sugar: 1 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: 1½ cups
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder, aluminum-free: ¼ teaspoon
- Sea salt: ½ teaspoon.
- Coconut oil: ⅓ cup, melted
- Vinegar: 1 teaspoon.
- Vegan stout: 1 cup
Ingredients For The Irish Cream Frosting
- Organic non-hydrogenated vegetable shortening: 1 cup
- Homemade Irish Cream: ¼ cup
- Vegan powdered sugar: 4 cups
Ingredients For The Copycat Bailey's Irish Cream (Made Vegan)
- Irish whiskey: ⅔ cup
- Instant coffee: 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder: 2 teaspoon
- Vanilla: 1 teaspoon.
- Almond extract: ¼ teaspoon
- Medjool dates: 10, pitted
- Almond milk: 3 cups
- Turn the oven on to 350°F. Use parchment paper cups to line a muffin pan.
- Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, baking soda, and baking powder into a big basin. Make a well in the center of the bowl using the items you combined before.
- Before pouring, have all the liquid components measured and ready. Pour the vinegar/oil and beer into the well together. No stand mixer is necessary; just stir well.
- These cupcakes blow up, so only fill the parchment cups about ⅔ full. This recipe should provide at least 12 cupcakes for you—20 to 25 minutes in the oven.
- Ensure that the cupcakes are cooled.
- In a sizable mixing basin, combine the powdered sugar, Irish Cream, and shortening for the frosting. It should be able to keep its shape but not have an overly stiff consistency. Add more powdered sugar if it appears too liquid.
- Frost these naughty little guys with a knife or a piping bag! You'll be so happy you made the decision!
7. Irish Cream Liqueur
Making homemade Irish Cream is remarkably simple. The simple task takes a few minutes, and the recipe only calls for a few basic components. You'll enjoy this even more if you like Baileys.
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Total time: 50 minutes | Servings: 3
- Chopped raw cashews: ½ cup
- Freshly-brewed fair trade organic espresso or strong coffee: ¼ cup
- Coconut coffee creamer: 1½ cups
- Irish whiskey: ¾ cup
- Unbleached organic sugar: 10 tablespoons
- No-Fat Chocolate Sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Pure vanilla extract: 1 tablespoon
- Pure almond extract: 1 teaspoon
- Guar gum: ⅛ teaspoon
- Salt: 1 pinch
- Non-dairy milk: ⅔ cup
- Brown sugar: ⅔ cup
- Organic fair trade cocoa powder: ⅓ cup
- Organic cornstarch: 4 teaspoons
- Pure vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Rich-tasting, no-fat vegan chocolate sauce
- Soak the chopped cashews in the hot espresso as you assemble the other ingredients.
- Put the creamer, whiskey, sugar, chocolate sauce, guar gum, salt, vanilla, and almond extracts in a blender. Add cashews and coffee.
- Brushing the liquid between your fingertips should be completely smooth and devoid of grains. Cover and continue blending at high speed until this happens.
- Bottle and chill the mixture after passing it through a fine strainer. Mix the first four ingredients in a blender until they are well combined.
- When the liquid starts to thicken and bubble, stir it frequently over medium heat. 2 minutes more of cooking and going. (Or, in a microwave-safe bowl or pitcher, cook for 1 minute on 100% power, whisk, then cook for 1 more minute on 100% power, whisk.)
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- Cold or warm serving. For storing, refrigerate in a lidded jar. Use cold or reheat in a double boiler over simmering water on the stovetop or in a microwave oven set to low power.
8. Irish Cream Mousse
Irish Cream Mousse Without Dairy – This light, boozy, and airy dessert is the ideal dairy-free way to recreate the flavours of the renowned cream-based liquor!
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Total time: 35 minutes | Servings: 4
- Coconut cream: 1 can
- Powdered sugar: ⅔ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Instant coffee: 1 teaspoon
- Dairy-free bittersweet chocolate: ¼ cup
- Jameson Irish Whisky: ⅛ cup
- Aquafaba: ½ cup
- Cream of tartar: ¼ teaspoon
- Pinch of salt.
- St. Patrick's Day sprinkles
- Overnight, put the coconut milk in the fridge. Open the three cans of coconut cream when you're ready to make the mousse, slice through the substantial layer of coconut on top, and pour the liquid, milky contents of the can onto a dish.
- You'll apply the heavy coating. The leftover thin, milky layer can either be thrown away, consumed, or used in another dish.
- In a cool metal mixing bowl, add the coconut cream. Until the Cream is thick, beat for five minutes at medium-high speed. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar, and beat for one further minute.
- To save 2 tablespoons of the mixture for the whipped cream topping, keep it in a closed jar in the refrigerator.
- Put the dairy-free bittersweet chocolate on a plate that can go in the microwave. You can use chocolate chips or a broken-up chocolate bar until the chocolate is just barely melted. Microwave the mixture on low power for 1-minute intervals while stirring.
- Add the instant coffee to the basin while mixing constantly. One by one, add the melted chocolate, followed by the Jameson Irish Whiskey. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to cool while you finish the following recipe step, and continue beating until everything is thoroughly blended.
- Beat the aquafaba, Cream of tartar, and sugar in another basin.
- Beat the aquafaba, Cream of tartar, and a dash of salt in a separate dish using a medium-high speed until the mixture triples in volume and forms stiff peaks. It should just take 7 to 10 minutes.
- Slowly stir the aquafaba mixture into the coconut cream after removing it from the refrigerator. You'll accomplish this by using a spatula to simultaneously fold around a fourth of the mixture. When folding, be careful not to overmix to ensure that the aquafaba is fully incorporated.
- Put 4 cups, bowls, or ramekins in the freezer for 30 minutes after dividing the mousse. After that, put them in the fridge to chill covered for at least an hour and as long as five days.
- Then, place them in the refrigerator to cool, covered, for a minimum of an hour and a maximum of five days.
- Add a dollop of the chilled coconut whipped Cream you had previously reserved to each mousse dish. Sprinkle green sugar on top as a garnish (optional).
9. Boozy Orange Chocolate Naked Cake
You can have your cake and eat it by leading a healthy lifestyle! Don't live a life without cake! This straightforward recipe will persuade you. Moreover, chocolate! Yum!
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 40 mins | Total time: 60 minutes | Servings: 8
- Brown rice flour: 1 cup
- Coconut flour: ½ cup
- Buckwheat flour: ¼ cup
- Unbleached organic cane sugar: ½ cup
- Aluminum-free baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda: ½ teaspoon
- Sea salt: ½ teaspoon
- Dutch-processed cocoa powder: ½ cup
- Organic free-range eggs: 3
- Extra-virgin olive oil: ⅓ cup
- Rice milk or almond milk: ¾ cup
- Pure vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
- Orange liqueur: ½ cup
- Apple cider vinegar raw/unfiltered: 1 teaspoon
Ingredients For The Icing
- Vegan buttery spread: 184 g
- Icing sugar organic if possible: 3 cups
- Freshly squeezed orange juice: 1 tablespoon
- Orange liqueur: ½ teaspoon
- Pure vanilla extract: ¼ teaspoon
- In a big mixing basin, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Utilizing a whisk, combine all the wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- With a big rubber spatula or a spoon, combine the wet mixture into the dry mixture bowl. Make sure there are no clumps.
- Depending on the size of your pans and your oven, bake the batter at 350°F for 35–45 minutes. Check the center with a knife or toothpick to ensure it's cooked.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for around 10 minutes, then turn upside-down on a cooling grill to cool completely (At least 3-4 hours, or overnight). This cake won't be as dense as a cake made with wheat.
- Make two batches and shorten the baking time if you prefer it thicker.
- How to make the icing: In a medium mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, smooth out the buttery vegan spread (or butter, if using).
- Add the icing sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing it in completely before adding more. The orange juice, liqueur, and vanilla will make it less stiff, despite how it may initially feel.
- If using, add the orange zest after beating everything until it is beautiful and creamy.
- Put the cake together once the layers have completely cooled.
- Place your serving plate's bottom layer flat side down and top with about ⅓ of the frosting, spreading it out to cover the entire surface.
- Incorporate another third or more of the icing by spreading it all over the top of the second piece of cake, flat side up. Apply the remaining frosting on the sides. A simple butter knife will work to smooth everything if you don't have an icing spatula.
- You can use the entire amount of icing or remove some for the “Naked Cake” appearance.
- A day or two in advance, the cake can prepares. 30 to 60 minutes before serving, place in the refrigerator. At room temperature, cakes are at their best.
The summer is the perfect season for experimenting in the kitchen to create cool, reviving dishes and beverages. If you're old enough, add some alcohol since the flavour of the booze with the sweet, fresh food will leave you feeling more than just full. So try any of these desserts with your family & friends.
I trust you enjoyed this article about the 9 Best Vegan Liqueur-Infused Dessert Recipes For Your Kids. Please stay tuned for more blog posts to come shortly. Take care!
>>>Want To Learn How To Create Delicious, Cruelty-Free, Healthy AND 100% Vegan Meals? Try These Awesome Vegan Cooking Courses With A Free 7-DAY MEMBERSHIP<<<
Your Opinion Is Important To Me
Ideas? Thoughts? Questions? I would love to hear from you. Would you please leave me your questions, experience, and remarks about this article on the 9 Best Vegan Liqueur-Infused Dessert Recipes For Your Kids in the comments section below? You can also reach me by email at Jeannette@LivingTheVeganLifestyle.org.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and other affiliate programs. Read my full disclosure.