9 Best Vegan Strawberry And Cream Recipes For Your Kids
Strawberries and cream became a popular dish in the World. We've put together this collection of delicious strawberry and cream meals. Bon Appetit, as Amédée-François Frézier would say!
1. No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie
The combination of strawberries and coconut cream is divine. This recipe couldn't be easier—combine a few ingredients to produce the stunning strawberry cream pie.
Super simple, super wholesome, and super delectable. The beauty of raw sweets is that they are quick to prepare and very healthy for you.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 50 minutes | Total time: 60 minutes | Servings: 1
Ingredients For The Crust
- Medjool dates: ¼ cup
- Coconut chips: ¼ cup
- Gluten-free oats: ¼ cup
Ingredients For The Filling
- Coconut fat (from a can of coconut milk): ¾ cup
- A handful of chopped strawberries.
- De-pit the Medjool dates, and add the coconut chips and oats to a food processor. Repeat the process until the sticky ball forms. The mixture should be patted into a tartlet pan and placed in the refrigerator to solidify (or freezer if you want to speed things up).
- While you wait, quarter the strawberries and beat the coconut cream for several minutes until it is smooth and creamy.
- Removing the crust from the fridge, add the coconut cream and strawberries. You can either eat it or put it in the refrigerator.
2. Blueberry Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Cake
This cake made with vegan ice cream is a delectable monster. All at once, it is creamy, sweet, tangy, fresh, and colourful. It's practically hard to dislike it!
Additionally, it is the ideal dish to serve at a summertime picnic or BBQ! Everyone will be exclaiming how lovely it is. The cake is edible the same day it produces, and the recipe is also quite simple to prepare (surprise, surprise). It's essential to make this vegan ice cream cake! It is delicious, appealing, and the best way to stay cool on a hot day!
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes | Total time: 65 minutes | Servings: 10
Ingredients For The Vanilla Vegan Ice Cream Cake Layer
- Cashews: 2 cups
- Bananas: 2
- Dates: 1 cup
- Melted coconut oil: ¼ cup
- Vanilla seeds: ½ pod
- Vegan milk or coconut water, as needed
Ingredients For The Berry Layer
- Frozen blueberries: 1 cup
- Frozen strawberries: 1 cup
- Vegan coconut milk or coconut water: 1 cup
- Dates, walnuts, or another banana: 1 cup
- Strawberries: 10, cut in halves for the outside
- Place the strawberry halves around the springform pan's edge to create the first tier. Place aside. Now combine all the vanilla ice cream cake ingredients in a blender and process until smooth, using the least amount of vegan milk or coconut water necessary.
- After distributing evenly throughout the bottom of the pan, push the berries to the inner edge. Set up in a freezer.
- Blend everything until it is smooth to create the berry layer after spreading carefully over the vanilla ice cream cake layer, place in the freezer for two to three hours or until it is firm.
- After that, slice and serve alongside other berries! Before eating, let it soften a little so that it can become creamier.
3. Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Bites
These stunning ice cream cups are really simple to prepare, and even more amazingly, they are startlingly delicious.
You only need to puree the avocados, bananas, and a little agave, then put the mixture in the freezer to chill for an hour. Now you have a refreshing frozen dessert.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes | Total time: 65 minutes | Servings: 4
- Bananas: 2
- Avocado: 1
- Agave: 2-3 tablespoons
- Strawberries for decoration (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until they are completely smooth.
- The mixture should be divided among the moulds and put in the freezer for about an hour.
4. Raw Spicy Strawberry Cream Tarts
These hot strawberry cream tarts are the ideal dessert for a memorable event. The cayenne pepper in the delectable crust gives it a lovely little bite, balanced out by the chilled cashew cream inside.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes | Total time: 55 minutes | Servings: 5
Ingredients For The Crust
- Raw almonds: 2 cups
- Dates: 2 cups
- Cacao powder: 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla bean powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper: ½ teaspoon
- Sea salt: 1 dash
Ingredients For The Filling
- Raw cashews: 2 cups
- Coconut oil: 1 cup
- Water: 1 cup
- Vanilla bean powder: 1 tablespoon
- Agave syrup: 1 tablespoon
Method For The Crust
- Process all the almonds in a food processor until they are powder.
- Include dates, cacao, vanilla, pepper, and salt, among other ingredients. Combine until the mixture resembles dough and starts to stick together. Avoid over-processing the dough to prevent the release of too much oil from the almonds.
- After removing the dough, fill four-inch tart pans lined with Saran wrap.
- Evenly press the dough into each mould.
- Cover the tart pan with Saran wrap and place it in the freezer.
Method For The Filling
- Blend all ingredients for the filling in a blender until they are completely smooth.
- You will need to tamp the mixture with your tamper because it will be very thick.
- After mixing, refrigerate the cream in a glass container and let it thicken overnight.
Method To Assemble
- Take the tart pans out of the freezer and the cashew cream out of the fridge.
- Put cashew cream into the crust using a pastry bag or a spoon.
- Decorate with fresh strawberries (optional)
5. Strawberry Cookies And Cream Cheesecake
The cheesecake with strawberry cookies and cream is here! The filling is creamy and light with notes of vanilla, and the foundation is sweet and chewy, like any excellent cookie should be. It is raw, vegan, gluten-free, and free of processed sugar.
Carob does provide the best flavour for dark chocolate cookies, but if you don't have any, feel free to substitute cacao or cocoa. At a dinner party, this light and creamy cheesecake will be a hit as a dessert.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes | Total time: 55 minutes | Servings: 14
Ingredients For The Base
- Unroasted buckwheat groats: 1 cup
- Whole raw pecans: 1 cup
- Pitted dried dates: 1½ cups, roughly chopped
- Coconut oil: 3 tablespoons, melted
- Carob powder: 3 tablespoons
Ingredients For The Filling
- Raw cashews: 3 cups
- Coconut oil: ¾ cup
- Coconut milk: ½ cup
- Vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
- Maple syrup or rice malt syrup: ½ cup
- Himalayan pink salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Cacao nibs: ½ cup
- Strawberries: 1 cup, hulled and quartered
- Dates: ½ cup
- Pecans: ½ cup
- Carob: 1 tablespoon
- Maple syrup or rice malt syrup: 2 tablespoons
- If you're using buckwheat groats as your base, pulse them briefly in your blender until they become “sandy”; you don't want them to become too finely ground so that it becomes flour.
- Add pecans, dates, coconut oil, and carob to the ground buckwheat. Pulse and blend until the mixture comes together.
- The mixture needs to be pushed firmly into a lined 28x18cm tin. Prepare the filling and place it in the refrigerator. Add the dates, pecans, carob, and maple syrup to your blender and process until powdery if you want to make the crumb topping. Place aside.
- Process till creamy and smooth, pausing halfway through to scrape down the sides. Combine strawberries with cacao nibs.
- Place the base in the freezer to set for at least 4 hours after adding the filling on top.
- Slice after taking it out of the freezer and waiting 20 to 30 minutes. Add your carob cookie crumbs and fresh strawberries on top.
6. Raw Strawberry Banana Cream Cake
This strawberry banana cake is incredibly healthful and contains only natural, whole foods, so you can feel GREAT about eating it.
Essentially, it is only composed of fruit and nuts! Additionally, it makes a delightful dessert for any celebration. It is particularly ideal for summer because it is very cool. This strawberry banana cake will be a hit!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes | Servings: 10
Ingredients For The Pink Filling
- Bananas: 3
- Frozen strawberries: 2 cups
- Coconut oil: 1-3 tablespoons
Ingredients For The Cream Exterior
- Cashews: 2 cups
- Dates: 2 cups
- Peeled orange: 1
- Melted coconut oil: 2 tablespoons
- Water, as needed
- Blend the frozen berries and bananas in a blender until they are both completely smooth.
- This springform pan should be slightly smaller than the second one you'll use. Spread evenly.
- Don't worry if you don't have either of those choices.
- Add the cream layer to the pink layer at the bottom.
- Frozen to a solid state.
- If any water is required, add it sparingly while blending all the components until they are smooth. The creamier it will be, the less water you need.
- Place the frozen pink layer within a bigger springform pan, then cover the sides and top with the cashew cream layer. Alternatively, you might spread it on top of the same pan.
- Slice, garnish, and then enjoy after freezing until solid! Keeping in the freezer
7. Peanut Butter Strawberry Swirl Nice Cream
Unsweetened and the ideal summer treat. Frozen bananas, peanut butter, and mashed strawberries are combined to create this tasty cream.
Add a 4-ingredient crumble of cookie dough to make it even more spectacular. The food processor may be used for everything, making it simple and nutritious.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes | Servings: 2
Ingredients For The Swirl Nice Cream
- Bananas, frozen: 4
- Strawberries: 1 cup
- Peanut butter: 2 tablespoons
Ingredients For The Cookie Dough Crumble
- Gluten-free rolled oats: ¼ cup
- Roasted, unsalted peanuts: ¼ cup
- Medjool dates: ¼ cup, pitted
- Non-dairy milk of choice or water: 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa nibs: 1 teaspoon
- Initially, freeze the bananas. They should be cut into slices and frozen for at least 12 hours in an airtight container or plastic bag. Add oats, peanuts, dates, and milk (or water) to a food processor. Process until a crumbly mixture forms. Place the mixture in a small bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mash your strawberries. You can choose how much texture to leave.
- Add the frozen bananas to a food processor and blend up until smooth (add a splash of milk if required). Add the mashed strawberries and peanut butter after stirring.
- Place the whipped cream in a glass or serving bowl. Serve after adding the oat crumble on top.
8. Vanilla Sponge Cake With Buttercream Frosting
This cake has layers of strawberry jam and vanilla buttercream with light buttercream icing. It is moist yet fluffy and wonderful. A delicious delicacy fit for an afternoon tea or special event!
Prep time: 25 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes | Total time: 70 minutes | Servings: 15
Ingredients For The Cake
- Almond milk: 1½ cups
- Apple cider vinegar: 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable oil: ⅓ cup and 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: ¾ cup and 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract: 1½ tablespoons
- Gluten-free self-raising flour: 2 cups
- Baking soda: ¾ teaspoon
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cornstarch: 3 tablespoons
- Pinch of salt.
Ingredients For The Frosting
- Vegan butter: 1½ cups
- Vanilla extract: 4 teaspoons
- Icing sugar: 6½ cups
- Almond milk (if needed): 2 tablespoons
- Strawberry jam: 5 tablespoons
- You should prepare two 8-inch trays with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 340°F.
- Apple cider vinegar and almond milk should be mixed thoroughly in a bowl after being added. Allow curdling for 10 minutes.
- The result is the creation of vegan buttermilk. Add the sugar, vanilla essence, and oil after the buttermilk is ready. For two to three minutes on high, whisk until everything is mixed.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, powder, cornstarch, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix thoroughly until all of the flour is gone, but avoid overmixing.
- Fold in the dry mixture after adding it gradually to the liquid mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans in equal parts. To remove the tins, be sure to tap them on the countertop.
- Place the prepared cake pans inside and bake for 20 to 22 minutes. They will finish when you insert a knife or skewer that comes out clean and feels springy to the touch.
- Put the cakes on a cooling rack and give them time to cool completely. To keep them fresh before frosting, place them in a covered container after they have cooled.
Method To Make The Frosting
- To avoid sugar clouds, slowly add the vanilla and icing sugar after creaming the butter on high in a bowl or stand mixer. If required, add milk.
- If necessary, use a sharp knife to level out your cakes.
- The cake's layers alternate with buttercream and jam. Turn the cake over at the top layer to ensure a flat top.
- The entire cake should be crumb coated before being chilled for an hour in the fridge.
- Put a final layer of buttercream on the icing once it has hardened, then decorate. The buttercream will stiffen up at room temperature, whether served immediately or stored in a sealed container in or out of the refrigerator.
9. Strawberry Corn Cakes With Coconut Whipped Cream
The traditional strawberry shortcake is reimagined in this dish using corncake biscuits. These tiny cakes will deliver all of the anticipated berry sweetness and more, just in time for the strawberry season in the summer! These delicately sweetened cakes top with whipped cream, strawberry preserves glaze and fresh strawberry compote.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 55 minutes | Total time: 70 minutes | Servings: 6
Ingredients For The Corn Cakes
- Cornmeal: 1 cup
- All-purpose flour: 1 cup
- Sugar: ¼ cup
- Baking powder: 1 tablespoon
- Non-dairy milk: 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar or white vinegar: 2 teaspoons
- Unsweetened applesauce: ¼ cup
- Frozen or fresh corn kernels: 1 cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1 pinch
Ingredients For The Strawberry Compote
- Fresh or frozen strawberries: 1 pint
- Fresh strawberries: 1 pint
- Granulated sugar: 1 tablespoon
Ingredients For The Coconut Whipped Cream
- Full-fat unsweetened coconut milk: 2 cans
- Granulated or confectioner's sugar: 4 tablespoons
Method To Make The Corn Cakes
- Add the vanilla bean paste and applesauce to the milk after adding the vinegar.
- Sift or whisk all the dry ingredients together in a sizable mixing bowl to combine thoroughly.
- Whisk well after adding the liquids to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well after adding the corn.
- Portion into muffin tins.
- For about 30 minutes, bake in an oven warm to 350°F. Depending on the size of your muffins, the time will change. The cores are complete when they feel springy to the touch when you gently press them. While you make the strawberry compote, let the muffins cool.
Method To Make The Compote
- Add the optional sugar to the first measure of fresh (or frozen) strawberries in a heavy-bottomed pot.
- The berries should be cooked to a fleshy pulp in a medium pot with constant stirring. Although the mixture may boil, watch out for scorching.
- You can purée the compote to the appropriate smoothness in a blender or leave it lumpy.
- Include the second pint of finely chopped fresh strawberries.
Method To Make The Coconut Whipped Cream
- Before starting this project, put the coconut milk cans in the fridge for at least one night.
- The cans will have a film of coconut fat on top when you open them.
- Save the remaining coconut milk for another recipe and skim the coconut fat off the top.
- Whip the coconut fat in a sizable mixing basin until soft peaks form. With the whip, combine the sugar until stiff peaks form.
Strawberries are undoubtedly among the most delectable fruits. There is no doubt about that. They are juicy and sweet and contain most of the nutrients you need to stay healthy. Strawberries are an antioxidant and nutrient powerhouse that also do wonders for your skin.
I trust you enjoyed this article about the 9 Best Vegan Strawberry And Cream Recipes For Your Kids. Please stay tuned for more blog posts to come shortly. Take care!
>>>Want To Learn How To Create Delicious, Cruelty-Free, Healthy AND 100% Vegan Meals? Try These Awesome Vegan Cooking Courses With A Free 7-DAY MEMBERSHIP<<<
Your Opinion Is Important To Me
Ideas? Thoughts? Questions? I would love to hear from you. Would you please leave me your questions, experience, and remarks about this article on the 9 Best Vegan Strawberry And Cream Recipes For Your Kids in the comments section below? You can also reach me by email at Jeannette@LivingTheVeganLifestyle.org.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and other affiliate programs. Read my full disclosure.