6 Delicious Vegan Brownie Recipes For Your Kids
There are many untrue claims made about the cakes' health advantages. Sadly, the majority of people are led to believe that eating brownies is bad for you. The fact is that standard healthy cakes are available. Eating expertly crafted gourmet cakes has numerous health advantages. So let’s try some delicious vegan brownie recipes.
What Are Brownies?
Brownies are a chocolate dessert popular in America that are made very similarly to cakes but with a few minor differences in the ingredients. They appear to have started in the late 1880s, either as a result of a happy baking error or as a result of deliberate work. They are heavier and denser than cakes because they are not leavened with baking powder. They may be served with whipped cream or ice cream, but they are also frequently served in cut squares or bars without icing.
Health Benefits Of Eating Brownies
Most of you are familiar with the word “brownie.” And the majority of you are eating or treating yourselves to these brownies. A brownie is a baked chocolate treat that is sweet, flavourful, and highly useful. Many of you love this particular type of chocolate. It's the kind of dish you can serve as a treat to a buddy.
The nutritional elements, like potassium, carbohydrates, vitamin A, vitamin B, and vitamin C, are not for enjoyment but have positive health effects. It also contains many other ingredients that are important in our daily life.
There are numerous advantages to this cup of cake and chocolate, which many individuals discuss. It is wholesome cuisine that we may all eat. However, because it raises sugar levels, some people choose not to use it. The following is a list of crucial health advantages.
Helps In Digestion
Because of the fruits used in its preparation, one of the brownies' most amazing advantages is improved digestion. Apples, bananas, and pineapple are these. These fruits are a good source of fibre that might help dyspepsia.
The anti-agent properties of brownies are another unique and distinctive advantage they have for your health. The fitness gained from utilizing it contributes to it helping you live longer. A poll conducted in 1998 revealed that those who consume brownies frequently age one year faster than the typical person. It aids in reducing joint inflammation, which indirectly contributes to age-related factors rising.
Decreasing Stress Level
The reduction in tension and anxiety levels during the following use is another significant benefit that needs to be mentioned. Because it soothes our minds after use, it is a favorite dish of many of us. The US has demonstrated this truth via experience and research. This is because baked goods make people happy because of how great they taste.
Please click here to read my blog on the 8 Best Tips To Reduce Stress Naturally
Lower Blood Pressure
It's a suggestion for those with high blood pressure; after eating brownies, the blood pressure automatically drops, allowing you to control it however you'd like in a relaxed, enjoyable, and comfortable manner. So, if you have high blood pressure and are dealing with complications, we advise using brownies daily.
Using brownies has additional noteworthy and distinctive benefits, such as reducing facial wrinkles and promoting beauty and intelligence. By consuming this straightforward and delicious meal, many treatments and medications might not be necessary for you. It lessens the direct effects of the sun on your face and is healthy for you whether you eat it or use a treatment on your face to get rid of wrinkles. It helps with all of the concepts.
Provide Proteins And Carbohydrates
It is a food that contains necessary components, including proteins and carbs, which are the primary and fundamental requirements of the diet to get the maximum amount of energy. Because of the advantages they offer, each of these components is beneficial for human health.
Great For The Daily Diet
If you believe you shouldn't consume chocolate brownies regularly, you should reconsider. A slice of brownies can satisfy many daily requirements for several different nutrients because they are so nutrient-dense. Additionally, adding almonds to the brownie mixture may improve your diet while still providing the nutritional advantages of almonds and dark chocolate. The secret is only to consume it in moderation; otherwise, it will harm your health because chocolate and wheat contain many calories.
Perfect For The Breakfast Menu
Because you require all the nutrients you need from your meal at breakfast so you can salvage the day, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Even some studies have highlighted the advantages of having breakfast before working out. Chocolate brownies' abundance of calories and fundamental nutrients may aid in supplying all the necessary nutrients.
Fast Solution For An Energy Booster
As was already mentioned, chocolate brownies are a fantastic source of calories, and one of the primary purposes of calories is to give you enough energy to carry out everyday activities. So, if you feel like you need a boost of energy, just grab some brownie slices.
Healthy Children Snack
Finding a kid-friendly nutritious snack is not simple, as all parents must be aware. Brownies are one of the foods that kids adore because they appeal to all kids. Additionally, it is pretty healthy, and if parents are concerned about the quantity of sugar, preparing your brownies and adjusting the sugar level is simple.
Baked goods are said to be a source of happiness and aid in overcoming depression. These dishes have a calming and comforting flavour.
Please click here to read my article on the 28 Ways To Beat Depression Naturally
Vegan Brownie Recipes
1. Vegan Chocolate Brownies
These vegan brownies are a delight to eat since they are gooey, nutty, and highly chocolaty. A very healthy vegan brownie recipe for your kids.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes | Servings: 16
- Sunflower oil: 5 tablespoons
- Dairy-free dark chocolate: 200 g
- Self-rising flour: 170 g
- Cocoa powder: 3 heaped teaspoons
- Golden caster sugar: 180 g
- Vanilla pod: 1
- Unsweetened organic soya milk: 230 ml
- Pecan nuts: 200 g
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) before using it. A 20 cm (8″) square baking pan should be lightly greased with oil and lined with greaseproof paper.
- Make sure the base of the heatproof bowl doesn't touch the water as you place it over the simmering water in the pan. 150g of broken chocolate should be melted in the bowl before being placed aside to cool gently.
- In the meantime, combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and a dash of salt in a big bowl after sieving. Slice the vanilla bean in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and add the seeds to the basin. Oil, soy milk, and melted chocolate should be thoroughly mixed.
- The remaining chocolate should be roughly chopped, and most pecans should be added; save a few for the top.
- Spread out the mixture evenly as you pour it into the prepared tin. Sprinkle the remaining pecans on top, then bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the edge is done, but the center is still gooey.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream if you're feeling decadent, and allow cooling for around 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire cooling rack.
2. Fudgy Vegan Raspberry Brownies
Berry-studded, fruity, and very fudgy brownies. These simple brownies made with a raspberry blender have a healthier chocolate flavour. Paleo option; vegan; gluten-free.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes | Servings: 6
- Frozen raspberries: 250g
- Vegan chocolate chips: 225g
- Cacao powder: 30g
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda: ½ cup
- Oat flour: ½ cup
- Frozen raspberries: ½ cup
- Pinch of salt.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Warm the frozen raspberries to a comfortable temperature (or you can use fresh). Blend on high until entirely seedless and very smooth.
- It works better here if you have a smaller blender container. Chocolate chips must be melted. The remaining ingredients should be added to the raspberry puree along with the melted chocolate. To create a thick batter, blend everything until incorporated (it will be thinner if you use almond flour).
- Add the ½ cup of whole, frozen raspberries to a bowl. Put the batter in a baking pan that has been parchment paper-lined. Add additional raspberries and chocolate chips on top after spreading evenly. 35 to 40 minutes of baking at 350°F.
- Before cutting and eating, remove it from the oven and let it cool for at least 30 minutes. When heated, they will be softer and cakier, and as they cool, they will become firm and fudgy (or chill them for an even more fudgy texture!)
3. Fudgy Vegan Brownies
A brownie that is simple to make but is chewy and fudgy. This is fantastic because it makes use of items that you might already have.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes | Servings: 24
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: ¾ cup
- Baking soda: ½ teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: ⅓ cup + ⅓ cup
- Boiling water: ½ cup
- White sugar: 2
- Flaxseed eggs: 2
- All-purpose flour: ⅓ cups
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Butter and flour in a 9×13-inch pan. The cocoa and baking soda should be combined in a big bowl. Add boiling water and 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Mix thoroughly and until thickened. Add the remaining 1/3 cup oil, sugar, and eggs while stirring.
- Add the salt, vanilla, and vanilla extract when all the flour has been absorbed. Pour into the prepared pan evenly. A toothpick put into the cake should come clean after 35 to 40 minutes of baking in the preheated oven. Before cutting into squares, let the food be excellent.
4. Masala Chai Vegan Brownies
These brownies are vegan because they don't include dairy or eggs. They taste great and have a slight spice flavour. You'll adore these if you like chai lattes! Use vegan sugar to make sure your finished product is vegan. If you don't like coconut, you can quickly leave it out. Don't overcook them, please.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes | Servings: 9
- Unsweetened cocoa powder-2 tablespoons
- Unsweetened shredded coconut: ⅓ cup
- All-purpose flour: 1 cup (I use gluten-free flour)
- White sugar: 1 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: ¼ cup
- Baking powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Exceptionally strongly brewed masala chai tea: ½ cup
- Canola oil: ½ cup
- Vanilla extract: ½ teaspoon
- Set the oven to 350°F (175°C). Cooking spray an 8×8-inch baking dish, then gently dust with the 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder. Put the coconut in the blender's jar and pulse twice to chop it; put aside. Salt, baking powder, ¼ cup cocoa powder, flour, and sugar are all combined in a bowl.
- Add the brewed chai, canola oil, and vanilla extract, mixing just enough to moisten the mixture. Toss the coconut in. In the preheated pan, spread the batter out.
- For about 20 minutes, or until the top is no longer shining, bake in the preheated oven. Prior to cutting, let the food chill for an hour.
5. Vegan Fruit And Nut Brownies
These fruit and nut brownies taste comparable to those of a Cadbury's Fruit & Nut bar. It is vegan and dangerously addictive!
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes | Total time: 1 hour | Servings: 10
- Dairy-free dark chocolate: 360g
- Rapeseed oil: 140g
- Caster sugar: 285g
- Corn flour: 20g & cold water: 35ml
- Boiling water: 185ml
- Earl Grey tea bag: 1
- Raisins: 125g
- Ground almonds: 150g
- Gluten-free oat flour: 100g
- Cocoa powder: 40kg
- Fine sea salt: 1 teaspoon
- Pistachios: 50g
Ingredients For The Candied Nuts
- Hazelnuts: 100g
- Almonds: 100g
- Golden syrup: 20g
- Set the oven's temperature to 340°F (170°C). Put the hazelnuts and flaked almonds on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, drizzle with the golden syrup and then put in the oven to warm up.
- Once they are toasted and gleaming, take them from the oven and let them cool. Check on them every 10 minutes to check how they are doing. A big bowl should be filled with the tea bag, boiling water, and raisins. After a few minutes, remove the bags and stir in the cornstarch and cold water paste. To assist thicken the cornflour mixture, you might need to microwave it.
- In a bowl set over simmering water, melt the chocolate. Once melted, add the oil and stir to combine. In a mixing bowl, pour the melted mixture, add the sugar, and stir at a medium speed.
- When the mixture is glossy and wholly emulsified, add the thickened cornflour, tea, and raisin combination to the mixer bowl and increase the mixing speed to a high setting.
- Mix well after adding the salt, cocoa powder, pistachios, and ground nuts. Place the candied nuts on top of the brownie batter in a tray bake pan that has been lined. 170°C/150°C fan for 35 to 40 minutes of baking.
These delicious, gluten-free, vegan fudgy cherry cheesecake swirl brownies are simple to make. These bars will become your new favorite dessert, whether vegan or not because they blend beautiful swirls of creamy, moist, and decadent cheesecake with a delicious fruit layer topping.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes | Total time: 1 hour | Servings: 16
Ingredients For The Vegan Brownies
- All-purpose flour: 1 cup
- Baking powder: ½ teaspoon
- Baking soda: ¼ teaspoon
- Dark chocolate chopped: 120 g
- Vegan butter or margarine or coconut oil: 120 g
- Brown sugar or other sugar: 120 g
- Vanilla extract optional: ½ teaspoon
- Flaxseed eggs: 2
- A pinch of salt
Ingredients For The Vegan Cheesecake
- Non-dairy cream cheese: 1 cup
- Silken tofu or soya quark: 1 cup
- Sugar: ¼ cup
- Cornstarch: 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract: ½ teaspoon
Ingredients For The Topping
- Cherry pie filling: 14 oz
- Vegan chocolate chips: ⅓ cup
- Set the oven's temperature to 350°F (175 °C). An 11×7-inch or 9×9-inch square pan (or one of comparable size) should be lightly greased before being lined with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides. 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed and 5 tablespoons of boiling water should be combined to make the flaxseed eggs.
- Then wait until it gels, which should take 5–10 minutes. For the cheesecake layer, blitz all the ingredients until they are creamy and smooth.
- Heat the vegan butter, chopped chocolate, and vanilla extract in a saucepan until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir together the melted chocolate mixture, non-dairy milk, and flaxseed eggs.
Method To Layer The Cheesecake Brownies
- Smooth out the brownie batter evenly after adding ⅔ of it to the baking pan that has been prepared. Then layer the cherry compote on top of the brownie batter, followed by the cheesecake filling.
- The remaining third of the brownie batter will be spread on top using a tablespoon. Shake the pan gently to ensure that the batter distributes evenly, and then, as seen in the step-by-step photographs above, make swirls with a wooden skewer. As desired, top the brownies with chocolate chips and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, depending on the desired consistency. (Brownies become drier the longer they are baked.
- Do not overbake if you want moist brownies.) Bake as directed, then let cool entirely before storing in the refrigerator for setting.
- The brownie should be delicately lifted out using the parchment overhang before being cut into bars.
- For the utmost chocolate fudginess, warm it in the microwave briefly.
These vegan brownies are, quite simply, the best. You may try it at home and hope your kids will love them as much as mine do.
I trust you enjoyed this article about the 6 Delicious Vegan Brownie Recipes For Your Kids. Please stay tuned for more blog posts to come shortly. Take care!
>>>Want To Learn How To Create Your Own Delicious, Healthy AND 100% Vegan Meals For You And Your Family? Click Here For My #1 Recommendation<<<
Your Opinion Is Important To Me
Ideas? Thoughts? Questions? I would love to hear from you. Would you please leave me your questions, experience, and remarks about this article on the 6 Delicious Vegan Brownie Recipes For Your Kids, in the comments section below? You can also reach me by email at Jeannette@LivingTheVeganLifestyle.org.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and other affiliate programs. Read my full disclosure.
Here are links to some of my favourite articles:
5 Delicious Vegan Recipes Using Potatoes For Your Kids
6 Healthy Vegan Recipes Using Thyme For Your Kids
6 Healthy Vegan Recipes Using Parsley For Your Kids
7 Healthy Vegan Recipes Using Basil For Your Kids
8 Delicious Homemade Vegan Cheese Recipes For Your Kids
9 Delicious Vegan Recipes Using Lemon Balm